Yes, I’d like to receive Economist Education updates and promotions in the future.
Introducing Economist Education
A comprehensive programme that provides the essential knowledge, skills and tools to thrive in emerging markets.
- Entering and expanding in emerging markets Play video
- Learn to analyse the unique economic, political and cultural environments in emerging markets and to develop practical plans for tapping into new sources of overseas growth.
- Managing teams across borders Play video
- Learn to effectively navigate the challenges of managing people and projects not just across cultures, but across national boundaries and time zones.
- Innovating in emerging markets Play video
- Learn to adapt products, services and business models – or create new ones – to meet the distinct constraints and local requirements of developing markets.
- Managing risk in emerging markets Play video
- Learn to identify, prioritise and confront the unique economic, political, security and business risks that foreign enterprises face in unpredictable developing markets.
- The competitive environment in emerging markets Play video
- Learn about and adapt to the forces shaping the competitive environment in emerging markets, and the business outlook for these markets in coming years.
What you'll find in our
Emerging markets essentials programme:
- Self-paced, online, interactive courses
- The EIU's Global Forecasting Service